Friday, July 18, 2014

Can You Believe It?? (June 9)

It's been a fuuuun week... It actually was but I've hit the mark I never thought I would.. and that's my one year mark. I literally never thought I would come to this point.  It's weird.. Only 28 missionaries in our mission have been out for over a year now and I'm apart of that group. It's sad...

On Thursday, I went out to lunch with all the Sister's that I came out with. It was crazy to think how far we've come in the past year. I'm totally going to be companions with my MTC companion this next transfer. I call it! Probably won't happen but I can hope right? Unless they pull up some new STLs, I have 3 options and one has already served in my area so I'm going to take the option of Sister Hass. This transfer we really don't know what will happen. We have 2 sisters that only have 1 1/2 transfers left and we're usually together for 2 transfers so we really don't know what will happen. They might drop down and 2 new will be pulled up or the Lord has something secret up His sleeve.. I will guess the latter.. but we still have a few weeks of the transfer left. Sister Haas and I were just imagining about a perfect world where things would just work out in a particular way.

The investigator I shared about last week is still going strong. We met with her Wednesday and Thursday and had plans to meet with her Friday and Saturday buuuut she got the stomach flu. No bueno. When we were meeting with her, we just watched her eyes light up. She's ready and the Lord knows it. So does the adversary. She was still sick so not able to come on Sunday but hoping to see her this week!

Still on bikes. Still getting a work out. Still keeping on keeping on. Aiming for 3 baptisms at the end of this month. 2 for sure and fighting for that 3rd. Going to be fantastic!

Love you all and talk to you later!

-Sister Hatch

(i love my job)

No comments:

Post a Comment