Sunday, February 2, 2014

Seminary Week (January 27,2014)

Caption This:

Elder's kinda go crazy when they don't have a p-day for 11 days. We love them still:) I wish I could send the video of this situation.. maybe when I get home I'll just make a video of all the fun things that have happened over my 18 months as a missionary.

So today has been awesome. Not only is it p-day but we had the chance to teach seminary today! It was so much fun! Except it was early morning seminary... had to get up at 5:30. You know me and mornings. We don't get along well. Anyways, they are having an "Invite a Friend to Seminary Week" so they had us come in to talk about how important it is to invite. Love it.

We came back to do our studies.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. anyways haha we got a text last night from a referral that we have been trying to contact. We met this girls roommate last week and gave her our card to give to Olivia (the referral). Late last night, we got a text from Olivia asking if we could meet today. We set up a time and she is a total golden investigator! The referral is from a friend who is serving in Texas right now and it is totally working out. She's driving down to Utah this weekend to go to church with a friend. Who does that?? We're not complaining though:) She's super shy so it will be fun to see how this all works out.

She did say something that made me think. About ten minutes in, she said that all of her friends were Mormon (she's from California). She loved how they didn't go out to party or any of that. She also said she would have gone to church if they invited her. They never did. It just makes me think how many people that I have passed over though out my life. She was waiting for an invite that never came until one of her friends randomly sent in a referral telling Sister Missionaries to get over there.

Anyways, here's to a normal week! (If there is such a thing)

Sister Hatch

3 Nephi 3:15


No comments:

Post a Comment