Sunday, February 2, 2014

Frozen Selfies (December 9, 2014)

Not of me. I gave my camera to a brother in one of my wards and I left for a sec and when I cam back he had 5 selfies on my camera... Gotta love those English people..

This week has been COLD! Not as cold as Utah but still.. I wasn't outside for hours and hours walking. Brrrrrrrr... And I could wear pants back then, too!!! Elders are so lucky.

We have had a lot of fun over the past few weeks preparing for the holidays getting to know everyone we can and using the season for an excuse to share a message about Christ (and the Restored Gospel). We got a couple inches of snow this week so we had the brilliant idea to go around to our neighbors (we live with members) and offer our services to shovel their walkways for them. Nothing "successful" came of it but everyone knows who we are now and where we live. The people across the street wave to us every time we come outside so that's a bonus! Maybe one day the time will be right for them. 

We are really preparing for the baptism we are going to have on Saturday. We are super stoked and it looks like it's going to be a blast. Pictures next week!!!

Anyways, hope you're doing good and enjoying the holidays!
Sister Hatch:)

No comments:

Post a Comment