Sunday, February 2, 2014

We Love Boise! (December 30, 2014)

We love Boise:)
I am kinda sad right now because we can't stay up late on New Year's Eve:(
You know how NYC has the big apple drop?
Guess what Boise is starting this year?
You'll never guess..
Actually you might.
But, They will now be starting
The Big Potato Drop!
How Idahoan is that??

Anyways, you can share in my sadness how I will miss this sight.. haha

So, Christmas was amazing. It really does feel like it was forever ago. But it was only Wednesday. I loved talking to my fam. My siblings are getting so tall.. not fair.. Oh well. I guess God just lets us grow until we are perfect and some of us didn't talk as long as others;) I am soo kidding. I wish I was perfect but I'm far from it. Total work in progress but I will get there!.. Some day. It makes me think of the new youth theme, Moroni 10:32. "Yea, come unto Christ, and be e perfected in him.." We are not meant to be perfect now (of which I am so glad because I am so not). It's a continual process as the scriptures state over and over "line upon line, precept upon precept" (Isa. 28:10, 2 Nephi 28:30 and several other places). I'm just at the beginning but I'm working at it and that is all that matters!

Exchanges were this week! I was with Sister Bennett who is from CANADA! She debunked all of my Canadian myths that I've heard. Except, they actually do say "Eh"! Sister Bennett is more of a "hey" but the idea is still there. I have two Elders in my District from Canada and She is in our zone. We appreciate (because we can't say "love") those missionaries:)
All I can say is the Gospel of Jesus Christ is true.

I also have to add that I don't think I have as many pictures with anyone than I do with Bro. Miranda. That Flyboy... We are living with the Miranda's right now (yes, that is their LAST name) and Bro. Miranda thinks he's Superman. Or else he would but Superman is trademarked. So he is Flyboy hahahah We love him:) 

Love you and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment