Monday, November 18, 2013

We are AWESOME!

"Awesome at what?" you are probably asking yourself. I will get to that in a minute.

This week has been a whirl wind!.. Transfers are next week and looks like it's going to be another crazy change! I'm most likely going to be leaving the Paramount Stake since I've been here 3 transfers. Although my companion has been here 2 so it really could go either way. This area I'm in is notorious for keeping missionaries for up to 9 months! That would be half my mission.. Wow..

Okay, I can't hold in the awesomeness anymore. Guess what we did yesterday! Since my companion and I will most likely not be together for a third transfer we had... A HALLOWEEN PARTY!!! haha legit I know;) We carved pumpkins and made cookies to give out to our investigators! We had one pumpkin we carved for the mission office with Idaho and "IBM" on it (Idaho Boise Mission)..Okay, really dorky I know but hey! We had fun:) We also went and played with miniature horses:) The pumpkins were from the Boise Temple Presidents garden. His daughter lives in one of our wards and they told us they had some extra Pumpkins and thought we might know what to do with them.

Anyways, sorry for the shortness of this but thinking you may get a laugh out of our weirdness a bit:)

Sister Hatch
P.S. A picture (finally) of the baptism we had few weeks back. She's so cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment